The GiveWP team announced an extension of its flagship donation plugin for allowing peer-to-peer (P2P) fundraising in late September. The solution should make the project even more appealing than before for those looking to break from third-party donation services and go the self-hosted route. The first version rolls out individual and team fundraising pages, leaderboards, campaign sponsor support, and more.
- 880 WP-Tonic This Week in WordPress & SaaS With Special Guest Vikas Singhal, Founder of Instawp.com
- Ollie Theme Faces Pushback from WordPress Theme Review Team
- 6 Best Twitter Automation Tools (Reviews for 2023)
- EP465 – What’s New in WordPress 6.4 Beta 1
- Openverse Monthly Priorities Meeting 2023-10-04