Website home pages and landing pages often have different purposes than most interior pages. You might try to funnel and convert visitors into clients and customers or display your portfolio with a unique design that draws them in and makes them want to explore. The header is one of the most striking parts of your website, and it is one that every single visitor sees when loading your page. With that in mind, we want to show you how to use a different Divi header on the homepage so that your site can perform at its optimum level.
- 880 WP-Tonic This Week in WordPress & SaaS With Special Guest Vikas Singhal, Founder of Instawp.com
- Ollie Theme Faces Pushback from WordPress Theme Review Team
- 6 Best Twitter Automation Tools (Reviews for 2023)
- EP465 – What’s New in WordPress 6.4 Beta 1
- Openverse Monthly Priorities Meeting 2023-10-04