Vulnerable plugins and themes are the #1 reason WordPress websites get hacked. The weekly WordPress Vulnerability Report powered by WPScan covers recent WordPress plugin, theme, and core vulnerabilities, and what to do if you run one of the vulnerable plugins or themes on your website.
- 880 WP-Tonic This Week in WordPress & SaaS With Special Guest Vikas Singhal, Founder of Instawp.com
- Ollie Theme Faces Pushback from WordPress Theme Review Team
- 6 Best Twitter Automation Tools (Reviews for 2023)
- EP465 – What’s New in WordPress 6.4 Beta 1
- Openverse Monthly Priorities Meeting 2023-10-04