This month all of our web design trends have a common theme – imagery. Whether it’s seasonal or just coincidence, there’s a shift in the styles and types of images on many designs right now. One thing that might push these design trends is a relaxation of COVID-spurred rules worldwide or even fatigue from the pandemic.
- Hello Polyglots! I’m the theme…
- WordPress Photo Festival 2024, A Five Part Retrospective, Part 5, What We Learned, Where We’re Going
- Reflecting on WordCamp Phoenix 2024: Struggles, Successes, and the Road Ahead
- Acquisition Alert: Kestrel Acquires Seven Barn2 Plugins
- The Block Bindings API Brings Dynamic Data to Blocks