We need a Full stack WordPress Developer to join our team and work Fulltime on our projects.
The developer should be able to work with the following items:
– Theme and Plugin development
– Working with APis
– Page Speed optimization
– Experience with Important plugins like WooCommerce, Elementor, Beaver builder, Divi, Gravity forms, BuddyPress, Dokan, ACF, CPT is a must
and other technologies linked with WordPress.
Should be able to work in Central Timezone. If not all hours, at least 4-6 hours overlap in the Central timezone is a must.
If you are able to get anything done in WordPress and looking for a long-term job, this job is for you.
Small and startup agencies can apply who are having in-house developers.
Important: It’s a job, not a project. So, please don’t ask about requirements other than what I have stated above. Only apply if you can work 20-40 hours a week in Central Timezone.
The hiring process will be as follows:
1. Applicants wil be shortlisted
2. First Interview will be scheduled
3. Pre-assessment exam. Multiple questions to test English, skills and cognitive abilities. About an hour
4. Probation period will start for the finalized candidates