Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.
We’re looking for incredible people to join our pretty awesome family as Hosting Developer (DevOps). You’ll be self-motivated, a real go-getter, a coding connoisseur.
We aim to provide 24/7 coverage to our customers.
We’d love it if you were familiar with the following, but it’s cool if you don’t know it all.
- Substantial experience as a DevOps Engineer, including scripting and automating day-to-day tasks.
- Excellent understanding of Serverless architecture.
- Intimate knowledge of Python.
- You have strong experience with automation tools like Ansible.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge with Linux (Ubuntu) & Bash scripting.
- Talented with Lambda, RDS, SQS and other AWS infrastructure setups.
- Experience with Launchpad & Git.
- Must have mastered WordPress, including thorough knowledge of themes and plugins.
- You have excellent communication skills.
So far, so good? Awesome, keep reading!
As our new Hosting Developer (DevOps), it will be your job to maintain and advance our Hosting infrastructure forward with cutting-edge technologies.
Basically, our hardworking customers should be able to relax knowing that their servers & sites are in the best possible hands!
- Up to 35 days paid leave per annum
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months’ salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years – the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly – the longer you work, the more you get.
- Our company values are that family and friends come first, and we are always looking to promote internally.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Download the Hosting Developers (DevOps) Task sheet, answer the questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple!