Do you want to be part of our fantastic company?
At WPMU DEV, we are looking for an outstanding frontend developer, who is passionate about learning and adhering to the best web development practices while improving and building our most important products.
Location is unimportant as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed and know your stuff.
You’ll be part of a development team working on our flagship products.
- Experience with HTML5, SCSS and modern CSS (SVG, Animation, Flexbox/Grid, etc.)
- Experience in using Functional Components.
- Good understanding of responsive web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Experience with popular React.js and Redux
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Gulp, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (we use GIT)
- Ability to convert design specs (Invision, Photoshop, Sketch etc, into full working & pixel perfect HTML5/CSS/JSX templates.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Proactive, independent problem solver; addresses complex challenges with both focus and curiosity.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with BEM methodology
- WordPress development experience (WP Rest API, etc.)
- Write code with accessibility and web standards in mind.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Growth-oriented culture.
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off.
- Flexible work environment.
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done.
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and a diverse, talented team.
- 28 days of paid leave per annum (up to 35 days).
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leaves (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for 10 years.
- Up to 2 months’ salary bonus based on company growth targets.
- General expenses budget yearly; the longer you work, the more you get.
- Technology budgets every three years; the longer you serve, the higher the budget.
This WordPress job Front-End Expert |Web|PHP|ReactJS|JS|Animation|Git|Flexbox/Grid| appeared first on WPhired.