Liquified Creative is looking to add a full-time Lead Web Developer to our team.
This is an on-site, full-time position at our Annapolis office.
Being a full-time, on-site team member, the right candidate will have the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative group environment.
The Lead Web Developer should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. This position will also oversee the Junior Web Developer. Successful time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines are a must.
- Coordinating and participating in the programming, implementation, testing, and support of web-based projects using a full stack solution of software
- Programming, developing and producing data-driven web applications, websites, and mobile apps using the latest technology solutions and software
- Consulting with clients and other agency department leads ensuring the use and implementation of effective processes, technologies, and solutions
- Debugging and problem-solving across a wide variety of open-source and mobile platforms
- Our web-based projects use a variety of frameworks selected on a per-project basis. Some of the more popular frameworks our team leverages in projects are WordPress, Bootstrap, Zend Framework 2, and Google Functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- 4-6 years of front and back-end web development experience
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or MariaDB
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor (e.g. – SASS, SCSS, or LESS)
- Experience with versioning software and repositories (e.g. – Git, Github, Bitbucket)
- Ability to develop custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Ability to develop web-based applications
- Experience with e-commerce solutions
- Experience managing other department team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client-facing experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Agile or other development methodologies
- Experience in developing working and technical documentation
- Working knowledge of SEO and web accessibility best practices/ Web Accessibility Guidelines
- Experience managing hosting environments and server integration
- Experience with LAMP/WAMP/MAMP stack and maintenance/management of websites, particularly WordPress websites
- Agency or in-house experience preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and XD
- Mobile app development and/or React Native experience a plus