Are you a PHP developer with a good understanding of writing efficient and secure back-end code used by front-end components?
Our company is looking for a PHP developer who has the knowledge to write back-end code in the PHP programming language, which can be used by front-end developers to integrate their elements with back-end components. Due to the nature of this role, you will need strong communication skills that will enable you to communicate with your colleagues and explain how they work and how to interact with various functions.
- Get in touch with other front-end developers to reveal how different code should be consumed.
- Refactor legacy and old code to reduce technology debt.
- Make sure code and queries that interact with databases are parameterized.
- Identify and correct errors found within the code.
- Make sure you have written adequate test cases to verify that design requirements are met.
- Create concise and well-written documentation.
- Design and implement code written in PHP.
- Experience with WordPress.
- 5 years with WordPress and PHP
- Additional skills with NodeJS
- Must be able to work in a team environment (will work together with 2 other developers)
- Develop functionality across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration on requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and development.
- Great experience in the use of APIs
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize between competing tasks and assignments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (Acceptable level of English)
Job type: full time
Salary: From USD$850 per month
Backend developer: 5 years (Required)
WordPress: 2 years (Required)
PHP: 2 years (Required)
Application deadline: 07/10/2022