On a typical day at LevelUp, you would:
- Help a variety of WordPress users across the world through ticket-based systems.
- Guide customers to use specific products by answering their questions and providing useful information and instructions.
- Diagnose problems that customers have on their sites and offer solutions.
- Troubleshoot and investigate issues to create detailed bug reports.
- Share your knowledge and help other team members on an internal Slack channel.
- Learn new knowledge and skills through regular training.
We are looking for someone with:
- Fluency in English with excellent writing skills.
- Talent for rephrasing technical language to make it understandable for a non-technical audience.
- Intermediate to high proficiency with WordPress, and its theme-plugin ecosystem.
- Intermediate to proficient knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to use a browser’s developer tools to examine a webpage.
- Decent understanding of the WordPress load sequence and hooks to be able to isolate potential sources of issues.
- Ability to use PhpMyAdmin or a similar tool to explore database tables.
An ideal candidate has:
- Created at least a few WordPress websites.
- Installed and configured a good number of WordPress plugins and themes.
- Provided technical support to customers on tickets, live chat or forums.
- Had success with troubleshooting technical issues.
- Created bug reports.
As a LevelUp team member, you can expect:
- Fully remote working – work from anywhere!
- A company culture that focuses on the well-being of its team members – good work-life balance, consistent schedule/hours, respectful work environment.
- On-going training & development.
- Once you hop on board, we will provide detailed training and plenty of support to get you up to speed.