This is a part-time, contract position. For interested candidates, there is the opportunity to convert to a full-time, salaried role.
Who we are
Ashandelle is a small-but-fast-growing, fully remote creative agency headquartered in Austin, TX. We embed with early stage startup marketing teams as their fractional creative services. Our primary focus is branding and web but we’re full-service so we do everything from analytics to environmental design to animation and video.
Founded in March, 2021, we are 14 people strong and on track to triple revenue in 2022. We’re still in stealth mode, so all of our clients are strictly word-of-mouth referrals.
Who we’re looking for
A true marketing engineer with strong front-end and WordPress/PHP skills. Our ideal candidate can work with our designers, animators, copywriters, and marketers to build award-winning sites that are not only beautiful, but functional and responsive. Sites that improve performance and meet our clients’ marketing goals and KPIs. They’re up-to-date on the latest WordPress and plugin developments, they can create customizable Gutenberg blocks as easily as they create shortcodes, and, when needed, they can create themes from scratch.
- Work as part of a creative team blending design, animation, content, and code to build award winning, responsive sites
- Build websites on a variety of platforms but primarily Webflow and WordPress
- Build out content on marketing platforms, primarily HubSpot
- Technical consultation: how can we leverage these same platforms to better meet our clients’ goals?
- Structure HTML with SEO fundamentals in mind (good HTML semantics, type hierarchy, metadata, alt attributes, etc.)
- Collaborate with our Marketing Automation Manager to ensure solid data reporting
- Collaborate with remote teammates and clients
- Solid understanding of responsive web development
- Strong HTML/CSS skills
- You’re a WordPress expert, front-to-back(end)
- Familiarity with the HubSpot platform, ideally including the HubL templating engine, HubSpot forms, and APIs
- Familiarity with Adobe apps (you’ll be working with designers)
- Strong communication skills — online/written and verbal
- Your own computer and software
- Programming degree, certificate, or equivalent experience
- At least two years experience
- Examples of your work (portfolio site, GitHub, CodePen, etc.)
- Experience working with creatives
- Experience with web animations (Lottie, Greensock, ChartJS, and custom built)
Also, if you bring extra skills to the team, that’s always a plus. Whether you’ve published mobile apps or built your own CMS, or even make your own jewelry, let us know! This job is remote but if you’re in Austin, TX, let us know that too. It’s always nice to grab a beer or a cup of coffee with the people you work with.