Will you be our newest WordPress Sales Enthusiast?
We are looking for a Sales Enthusiast to promote high-quality WordPress plugins and themes that contribute to the overall success of WPMU DEV products.
You will join an ongoing and expanding team of sales enthusiasts who work collaboratively with all areas of the company to make sure we stand out from the rest!
The person we’re in search of will have intimate knowledge of WordPress and experience using a broad range of plugins and themes.
We’re looking for a person that will be able to work also on weekends and available to work on the following schedules
22:00 – 06:00 UTC
* Love people and love yourself!
* Have a really good familiarity with WordPress including themes and plugins
* Ability to generate leads
* Superb interpersonal skills, including the powers to swiftly build rapport with both current and potential customers
* Proven experience in sales
* Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
* Along with the ability to write/speak in clear English
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
* Very attractive working conditions as part of an amazing team
* Up to 35 days paid leave per year
* Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
* Long service leave with a whopping 3 months off, and it’s all paid
* Up to 2 months’ payroll bonus based on company growth
* Technology budget every three years
* Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep you in good health or anything that helps you be you!
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Download the Sales Enthusiast Task Sheet, answer those questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple!
The ability to write in clear English is essential in this role. We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.