Forms are more than just a way to gather information; they may also serve as a means of communication, billing, and even getting valuable feedback from customers. Your company’s connection with its clients is facilitated via forms. Many WordPress sites would be incomplete without a reliable form builder, which can be used for everything from a simple contact form to newsletter signup to an in-depth user experience survey. Although WordPress has a large number of free plugins, many of them are very basic and have few features. Meanwhile, professional form plugins provide you with a lot more leeway in terms of design flexibility and data management once you start receiving submissions. But what is the best form builder out there? So we’ve asked WordPress experts and they’ve given us a thorough guide to using Gravity Forms in WordPress. Now let’s get to work!
- Episode 163 – A Chat With Tom Finley
- WordPress.com Introduces Browse Mode, Style Book, and Push to Global Styles Features
- #746 WP-Tonic This Week in WordPress & SaaS: Round Table Show With Special Guest Jason Cohen, Founder at WP Engine
- 13 -The Membership Machine Show – Best WordPress Affiliate plugins For a Membership Website
- Dev Chat summary, February 1, 2023