So you're in the business of selling WordPress websites? If you are in that business, then I can guarantee you that there's more money to be made than just getting the site done and then moving on. Today it's all about the upsells that we might offer. We go through a list of things that we've tried in the past, some of which were profitable and easy to do, others of which were hard and lost us money. It's a lottery to be honest! Things that one person excels at, others might be loathed to do. Website hosting, email hosting, design, custom development, social media, content creation, SEO, optimisation... I could go on. In fact, I (we) do in the episode today. Have a listen and then head over to the post and leave us a comment.
- IPQualityScore Fraud Detection Plugin for WooCommerce & WordPress
- Flywheel vs SiteGround: Which Is Better for WordPress
- WordPress dev livestream: Extending the WP REST API – modifying responses
- Let’s code: extending the WP REST API – modifying responses
- Weekly WordPress News: Experience the new and improved Yoast SEO version 20 with a revamped user interface for settings. Easier, more intuitive, and fun to use. Upgrade now!