Vulnerable plugins and themes are the #1 reason WordPress websites get hacked. The weekly WordPress Vulnerability Report powered by WPScan covers recent WordPress plugin, theme, and core vulnerabilities and what to do if you run one of the vulnerable plugins or themes on your website.
- Episode 163 – A Chat With Tom Finley
- WordPress.com Introduces Browse Mode, Style Book, and Push to Global Styles Features
- #746 WP-Tonic This Week in WordPress & SaaS: Round Table Show With Special Guest Jason Cohen, Founder at WP Engine
- 13 -The Membership Machine Show – Best WordPress Affiliate plugins For a Membership Website
- Dev Chat summary, February 1, 2023