When it comes to SEO, internal links are critically important to the success of your website. That being said, adding internal links to WordPress can be a daunting task, especially if you have tons of content that needs to be optimized. Thankfully, there is an easy way to set internal links in WordPress automatically with the Link Whisper plugin. In this post, we’ll demonstrate how to use Link Whisper as an essential part of your SEO link strategy. Let’s get started.
- IPQualityScore Fraud Detection Plugin for WooCommerce & WordPress
- Flywheel vs SiteGround: Which Is Better for WordPress
- WordPress dev livestream: Extending the WP REST API – modifying responses
- Let’s code: extending the WP REST API – modifying responses
- Weekly WordPress News: Experience the new and improved Yoast SEO version 20 with a revamped user interface for settings. Easier, more intuitive, and fun to use. Upgrade now!