WisdmLabs is a leading web development company that offers quality products and services. It is also one of the biggest organizations in India that work with WordPress and open source technologies. We have a young, vibrant team that’s driven by our values and mission.
Our goal is to be a company that builds simple solutions that delight customers. And to reach that goal, we believe our people are our biggest asset. We are always on the lookout for committed, motivated individuals to join our team.
So, if you want to be part of a fast-growing company that has immense learning opportunities and a razor-sharp focus on customer success, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Executive to ideate, plan, and manage all content needed for marketing purposes – right from articles, online guides, videos to newsletters and social media posts.
The Content Marketing Executive’s responsibilities are to sharpen and fine-tune the messaging of our content efforts to match the needs, wants and characteristics of our ideal customer profile. Ultimately, you’re supposed to significantly improve the quality of marketing collateral created by WisdmLabs. Our ideal candidate is someone with a demonstrable history of creating compelling content for the customer and has worked in the software technology space. It’s a plus if you have written for businesses in the WordPress domain.
– Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
– Understand customer needs, identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
– Create and manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication.
– Create style guides to use as reference.
– Liaise with content writers, freelancers, and ensure timely delivery of high-quality written and multimedia content
– Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
– Track content performance (traffic, conversions, bounce rate, etc), review and update published content as needed.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Creativity, enthusiasm and energy.
– Understanding of customer personas, purchase journeys and marketing funnels.
– Understanding of power words and content presentation to influence the customer’s psyche.
– Knowledge of SEO, keyword research tools, and Google Analytics.
– Should be able to convey feedback in an easily understandable manner.
Following skills and qualities would be a plus
– Hands on experience with WordPress and publishing knowledge.
– Ability to ideate and review written as well as multimedia content.
– A relentless zeal to pursue content improvement.
– Readiness to take feedback in an objective manner.