We are on the hunt for some epic talent to join our CampusPress family.
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs.
We’re looking for a person that will be able to also work on weekends and available to work on the following schedules:
* 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm UTC ( 7:00 am – 3:00 pm CDT )
* 4:00 pm – 12:00 am UTC ( 11:00 am – 7:00 pm CDT )
The role will involve:
* Providing support by email to our Edublogs and CampusPress customers.
* Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
* Contributing to testing and QA with updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
* Coordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff.
* Being an active part of the Incsub team.
* Reach for the skies, we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
* Have a really good familiarity with WordPress, might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
* Amazingly great communication skills
* Impressive response times, typing speed (it matters)
* Interpersonal skills, including the powers to swiftly build rapport with both current and potential customers
* Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
* Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
* Love people and love yourself!
* We like all staff to be working 40 hours a week, but if you did want to work more hours, that’s also cool with us.
* Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
* 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
* Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
* Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
* Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
* Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
* General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Download our CP Support Enthusiast Task Sheet, answer those questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple!
We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.