We’ve been told for years that creating an “ideal customer avatar” is the best way to understand your audience. But the truth is that’s just guessing on your part. Do you know how you actually get to understand your customers? Have customers! Talk to them, and then write content for them. That’s what Will Shultz recommends. And as a Sales and Marketing coach, he knows a thing or two.
- Episode 163 – A Chat With Tom Finley
- WordPress.com Introduces Browse Mode, Style Book, and Push to Global Styles Features
- #746 WP-Tonic This Week in WordPress & SaaS: Round Table Show With Special Guest Jason Cohen, Founder at WP Engine
- 13 -The Membership Machine Show – Best WordPress Affiliate plugins For a Membership Website
- Dev Chat summary, February 1, 2023