WordPress is one of the most widely used website-building platforms in the world, with millions of websites powered by it. It’s popular for good reason, as it’s user-friendly, versatile, and widely supported. However, with so many WordPress sites out there, security is always a concern. Hackers and malicious actors are constantly trying to find ways to access sensitive information, disrupt site functionality, and cause data breaches. As a website owner, one of the wisest and most straightforward steps you can take to enhance your WordPress site’s security is changing default admin username in WordPress to something else.
- EP449 – A Spring Clean WordPress Routine – WPwatercooler
- Training Team Meeting Recap for March 14, 2023
- Recap of Contributor Working Group Inaugural Mentorship Chat on March 20, 2023
- WooCommerce Payments Plugin Patches Critical Vulnerability That Would Allow Site Takeover
- PTE Request for The Events…