We are a face paced company. We are continuously evolving and working on cool projects. Agile is at the core of our philosophy with Scrum and Kanban used based on the requirement of the project. We have clients from different parts of the US working in different sectors and coming up with different unique problems for us to solve.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has worked in a matrix organization with different teams appointed on different projects. The role would require an engineer who loves developing excellent customer experiences end to end. The ideal candidate is someone who aspires to be a Web Developer with knowledge of WordPress, Webflow, Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce and other frameworks and loves managing both front end and back end development projects. If you are passionate about creating new technical solutions and growing a business, come join our team. The position would be best suited for someone who can think outside the box and come up with ways to increase client satisfaction and deliver projects/sprints on time and on budget.
This is a remote position with preference to individuals working in CDT timezone.
Responsibilities for WordPress Developer
• Develop, upgrade and support regional responsive E-commerce web sites based on business needs
• Maintain existing CMS platforms and administer changes to user interface and/or back-end data architecture database
• Design and develop new functionality enhancements to CMS platform
• Identify, troubleshoot and resolve systems defects and/or issues
• Perform quality assurance tests and ascertain the cause of the problem when performance is not meeting standards
• Follows defined processes, methodologies and procedures, and complete all documentation
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to CMS applications
Requirements and Skills
• Excellent skills within WordPress and Webflow and other similar frameworks
• Strong understanding of architecture as well as the implications and challenges presented by CMS frameworks
• Experience with custom module implementation within WordPress, Webflow, and other frameworks
• Experience with WordPress (Theme & plugin development from scratch)
• Knowledge of Web standards and accessibility
• Experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP)
• Experience with responsive design techniques
• SEO expertertise to grow website traffic
• Integration of Backend Systems
• Experience with version control like Git
• Experience with deployment tools
• Experience with Web Services like AWS, Azure, and GCP
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
• Strong analytical thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Keen attention to detail
• 5+ years of professional Website and Ecommerce development experience
This WordPress job Sr. WordPress Developer appeared first on WPhired.