Note: This is a full-time W2 remote opportunity for US residents along with benefits and an annual pay ranging from $80k-$100k (~$40-$50/hr).
Let’s work together to solve interesting engineering challenges for large enterprises across the globe using WordPress. Work in a fully distributed team to deliver secure and scalable WordPress solutions for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and publicly listed companies all over the world.
- Deliver secure, scalable, and easy to maintain WordPress solutions using engineering best practices and relevant coding standards.
- Write test cases for all the code you develop.
- Write and maintain technical project documentation including inline code commenting, Git repo readme, and clear commit messages.
- Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team, so proactive communication is very important.
- Help other engineers on the team through architectural reviews, code reviews, and other peer reviews.
- In-depth WordPress engineering experience with high-quality outcomes.
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Comfortable with git-based development and deployment workflow.
Good to Have (Optional)
Some experience with the following:
- WordPress VIP platform
- Gutenberg block development
- WordPress REST API/GraphQL
rtCamp is a full-service agency with a global team of 100+ remote employees. Founded in 2009, we have more than a decade’s experience empowering our clients with beautiful and robust solutions, built exclusively around WordPress.