Multiple Experienced WordPress Developers Needed!
● Seeking independent contractors looking for a pipeline of work
● Small and large project scopes
● Remote and flexible schedules
● Work with an innovative growth agency and clients in the healthcare and life sciences space
Bluedoor is a relationship company whose mission is to optimize people’s health and life by accelerating digital health transformation. Bluedoor is a full-service growth and innovation agency, serving primarily healthcare and life sciences companies who are looking to rise above the noise. We work across the digital health ecosystem harnessing in-depth customer, market and organizational insights and intelligence to build powerful marketing, sales and product innovation strategies that align voice and experience to optimize growth.
The culture at Bluedoor is face paced, fun and collaborative. We seek people whose purpose drives their work and who can enjoy the experience along the way. We believe that the whole is better than the individual and enjoy the challenges of colleagues to always produce our best work. If this sounds like a place where you may thrive, read on…
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer(s) to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
● Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
● Designing and building the website front-end.
● Designing and developing website’s architecture as well as building new features and functionalities
● Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
● Building and implementing new themes and plugins
● Conducting website performance tests.
● Troubleshooting content issues.
● Conducting WordPress training with the client.
● Monitoring the performance of the live website.
● Analyzing website performance and troubleshooting errors
● Ensuring high-performance and managing all the technical aspects of the CMS
● Handling the backend of the website, including database and server integration
WordPress Developer Requirements
● Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
● Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
● Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
● Ability to manage projects.
● Good communication skills.
● Payment will be commensurate with education and experience.
This WordPress job Experienced Freelance WordPress Developers Needed! appeared first on WPhired.