WordPress 6.2 adds a new position block support feature, beginning with support for sticky positioning, with the Group block opted-in by default. For themes using the appearanceTools feature in theme.json, the Group block will now be able to be set to “sticky”. The sticky positioning feature follows the CSS behavior for position: sticky which sets an element to stick to its immediate parent (in this case, the block’s immediate parent) when the user scrolls down the page.
- EP449 – A Spring Clean WordPress Routine – WPwatercooler
- Training Team Meeting Recap for March 14, 2023
- Recap of Contributor Working Group Inaugural Mentorship Chat on March 20, 2023
- WooCommerce Payments Plugin Patches Critical Vulnerability That Would Allow Site Takeover
- PTE Request for The Events…