WordCamp US concluded this weekend after gathering nearly 2,000 attendees in National Harbor, Maryland, for the Community Summit, Contributor Day, and main conference days. For the majority of people in the WordPress world who were unable to attend, the recordings of the presentations from project leadership will give you an idea of what to expect in the near future and beyond. These videos were published right away and are embedded below.
- 880 WP-Tonic This Week in WordPress & SaaS With Special Guest Vikas Singhal, Founder of Instawp.com
- Ollie Theme Faces Pushback from WordPress Theme Review Team
- 6 Best Twitter Automation Tools (Reviews for 2023)
- EP465 – What’s New in WordPress 6.4 Beta 1
- Openverse Monthly Priorities Meeting 2023-10-04