We are a high-performing, solutions-oriented team; we thrive on problem solving, strategizing, and implementing the right solution for the organization. Our Strategy and Solutions team play a pivotal role in defining the future processes and tools to increase efficiencies and productivity for our users.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Front End Developer, you will work closely with the design and development teams to ensure the successful implementation of web-based solutions. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Creating and customizing WordPress themes and plugins.
• Developing custom Gutenberg components for WordPress.
• Collaborating with UX/UI designers, back-end developers, and stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of web-based solutions.
• Writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
• Participating in code reviews and contributing to continuous improvement of development processes.
• Providing support for production issues and bugs.
• Keeping up to date with emerging trends and technologies in web development.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF
You may be a great fit for this role if you have:
• You have at least 5 years of experience as a Front End Developer.
• You have at least 3 years of experience in WordPress Development.
• You have at least 2 years building custom Gutenberg components for WordPress using React
• You have experience working with Azure DevOps or similar CI/CD Pipeline tool.
• You value culture and collaboration and enjoy working in a team environment.
• You have strong problem-solving skills and can work effectively under pressure.
• You are passionate about web development and continuously seek to improve your skills.