Last week, there were 109 vulnerabilities disclosed in 102 WordPress Plugins and no WordPress themes that have been added to the Wordfence Intelligence Vulnerability Database, and there were 37 Vulnerability Researchers that contributed to WordPress Security last week. Review those vulnerabilities in this report now to ensure your site is not affected.
- State of the Word Watch Party 2023 (Online replay)
- PSA: Fake CVE-2023-45124 Phishing Scam Tricks Users Into Installing Backdoor Plugin
- X-post: Embracing Matrix for Enhanced Communication
- Web Design Trends 2024: A Sneak Peek Into What’s Hot Next Year
- How to Reset Your WordPress Database to Default Settings