The Block Variations API is a powerful feature that allows you to extend any registered blocks. Basically, it gives you the ability to create alternate versions of a block’s settings. This can make it easier for your users to insert blocks without the hassle of going through all of the setup they might need for a specific scenario.
- State of the Word Watch Party 2023 (Online replay)
- PSA: Fake CVE-2023-45124 Phishing Scam Tricks Users Into Installing Backdoor Plugin
- X-post: Embracing Matrix for Enhanced Communication
- Web Design Trends 2024: A Sneak Peek Into What’s Hot Next Year
- How to Reset Your WordPress Database to Default Settings