There are times when it makes sense to change the author in WordPress. You might hire ghostwriters to create blog posts or run a content hub with lots of writers. Alternatively, you might want to hide the author from posts to make your site more cohesive. But you might not know how to do this.
- State of the Word Watch Party 2023 (Online replay)
- PSA: Fake CVE-2023-45124 Phishing Scam Tricks Users Into Installing Backdoor Plugin
- X-post: Embracing Matrix for Enhanced Communication
- Web Design Trends 2024: A Sneak Peek Into What’s Hot Next Year
- How to Reset Your WordPress Database to Default Settings