On the podcast today we have Mike Auteri, and we're here to talk about GatherPress, a WordPress plugin for event management within the WordPress ecosystem. Mike delves into the features and benefits of GatherPress, including its focus on replicating important event features for the WordPress community, and responses to the shift to online events due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The potential for GatherPress to revolutionise event management within the WordPress community by tools leveraging WordPress certainly seems like something worth exploring. If you’re a WordPress event organiser, or have attended a meetup in the past and are curious about how this could be handled by a freely available plugin, this episode is for you.
- 4+ Best WooCommerce Alternatives for Specific Needs
- DiviGear Popup Plugin Lets You Create Various Popups for Divi
- WordCamp Canada (WCEH) Announces Call for Speakers, Sponsors & Volunteers
- Gutenberg Changelog #96 – Gutenberg plugins versions 17.6 and 17.7, Mega Menus, Interactivity API and WordPress 6.5
- Test Team Chat Agenda for 27 February 2024