Take this course if you would like to learn how to use the Divi theme to build a modern, responsive, sophisticated website, all within the browser. No requirement to know HTML and CSS!
Join me in this course and together we will build a 5-page website. Best of all, it will all be accomplished from within your browser.
We will be creating a website for a fictional web design company called Blue Fox Web Design. By following along with this project, you will gain a deeper understanding of the Divi theme, as well as learning techniques that will help you build better websites.
What will I learn?
Although we will be creating the website for a fictional web design company, the skills you will learn can be used for your future projects. Here are just some of the things you’ll learn throughout the course:
- How to install and configure WordPress
- The basics of Divi, including sections, rows and modules
- Customising Divi’s modules to effectively brand your website
- Lots of different types of modules, including text, images, accordions, counters, and lots more
- Amazing scrolling animations – make elements appear when the user scrolls to a certain point on the page
- Hover effects – make your elements come to life when the user hovers their mouse over them
- Using Divi’s pre-made layouts to save you many hours of work
- Navigating quickly and efficiently through the Divi interface
- Adding contact forms, separators, Google maps, blogs, and much much more!
If you’re looking for the most feature-packed Divi course on Udemy, you’ve found it!
Who are you?
My name is David Sharkey; I have been using Divi for three years, and I’ve been a web designer for six years. I’ve used Divi in many real-world projects, and I’m excited to be able to share what I know with you.
Who this course is for:-
Coding a website in HTML and CSS is hard, and it takes a long time. If you are looking for a way to create high-quality, modern websites in a fraction of the time, then Divi might be what you’ve been looking for.
Divi’s revolutionary Visual Builder makes designing webpages a fun, simple experience. Sections, rows and modules can be created in the blink of an eye, then duplicated, re-arranged and edited, all within the browser!
Websites that can take weeks to create using HTML or CSS can be built with Divi in a matter of hours.
There is no true substitute for learning HTML and CSS, but for projects that require a short turnaround time, Divi provides the tools for you to quickly achieve your goals.
You do not need to know how to code to take this course, but please note we will be using a few snippets of CSS when it’s absolutely necessary. I will, however, provide the code which you can just copy and paste into Divi.