Vulnerable plugins and themes are the #1 reason WordPress websites get hacked. The weekly WordPress Vulnerability Report powered by WPScan covers recent WordPress plugin, theme, and core vulnerabilities and what to do if you run one of the vulnerable plugins or themes on your website.
- IPQualityScore Fraud Detection Plugin for WooCommerce & WordPress
- Flywheel vs SiteGround: Which Is Better for WordPress
- WordPress dev livestream: Extending the WP REST API – modifying responses
- Let’s code: extending the WP REST API – modifying responses
- Weekly WordPress News: Experience the new and improved Yoast SEO version 20 with a revamped user interface for settings. Easier, more intuitive, and fun to use. Upgrade now!