A contact form is a great feature to add to a website. As a business owner, you could use a contact form to allow potential customers to send a message. As an influencer, setting up a contact form on a website can open doors for brand deals. A contact form has a variety of uses from collecting information from website visitors to allowing viewers to connect. Of course, inside Divi, you can find a customizable Contact Form Module that you can use for the websites you build.
- IPQualityScore Fraud Detection Plugin for WooCommerce & WordPress
- Flywheel vs SiteGround: Which Is Better for WordPress
- WordPress dev livestream: Extending the WP REST API – modifying responses
- Let’s code: extending the WP REST API – modifying responses
- Weekly WordPress News: Experience the new and improved Yoast SEO version 20 with a revamped user interface for settings. Easier, more intuitive, and fun to use. Upgrade now!