Comments are notes that programmers ad to their code to explain what that code is supposed to do. The compilers or interpreters that turn code into action ignore comments, but they can be essential to managing software projects.
- Episode 163 – A Chat With Tom Finley
- WordPress.com Introduces Browse Mode, Style Book, and Push to Global Styles Features
- #746 WP-Tonic This Week in WordPress & SaaS: Round Table Show With Special Guest Jason Cohen, Founder at WP Engine
- 13 -The Membership Machine Show – Best WordPress Affiliate plugins For a Membership Website
- Dev Chat summary, February 1, 2023