One of the most essential parts of running a WordPress site is branding, and nothing stands out more than a logo. Your logo defines your brand, so you need to use it properly. In this post, we’ll tell you how you can implement a logo into your website using the WordPress site logo block. We’ll also cover the block settings available and give you some helpful tips for using a logo effectively.
- IPQualityScore Fraud Detection Plugin for WooCommerce & WordPress
- Flywheel vs SiteGround: Which Is Better for WordPress
- WordPress dev livestream: Extending the WP REST API – modifying responses
- Let’s code: extending the WP REST API – modifying responses
- Weekly WordPress News: Experience the new and improved Yoast SEO version 20 with a revamped user interface for settings. Easier, more intuitive, and fun to use. Upgrade now!