WordPress blocks have come a long way since Gutenberg was first released as part of WordPress 5.0 in 2018. Today, the focus is on styling and editing blocks, and using blocks for all parts of a site, not just the content area. This includes block patterns, block templates and template parts, and the theme.json configuration file.
- IPQualityScore Fraud Detection Plugin for WooCommerce & WordPress
- Flywheel vs SiteGround: Which Is Better for WordPress
- WordPress dev livestream: Extending the WP REST API – modifying responses
- Let’s code: extending the WP REST API – modifying responses
- Weekly WordPress News: Experience the new and improved Yoast SEO version 20 with a revamped user interface for settings. Easier, more intuitive, and fun to use. Upgrade now!