Users are faced with decision-making on websites every day. The decision-making process can be far more complex than it appears, and poor decision-making can lead to user dissatisfaction, decreased sales, and damage to brand value. For this reason, it’s imperative that designers focus on decision-making throughout the entire UX workflow.
- EP449 – A Spring Clean WordPress Routine – WPwatercooler
- Training Team Meeting Recap for March 14, 2023
- Recap of Contributor Working Group Inaugural Mentorship Chat on March 20, 2023
- WooCommerce Payments Plugin Patches Critical Vulnerability That Would Allow Site Takeover
- PTE Request for The Events…