Hundreds, if not thousands of WordPress plugins are conceived with the idea of making site building and maintenance easier for site owners. They add features not available in WordPress Core that would otherwise require site owners to write their own code to extend functionality. However, these well-intentioned plugins may sometimes contain seemingly innocuous bugs that can lead to catastrophic consequences.
- EP449 – A Spring Clean WordPress Routine – WPwatercooler
- Training Team Meeting Recap for March 14, 2023
- Recap of Contributor Working Group Inaugural Mentorship Chat on March 20, 2023
- WooCommerce Payments Plugin Patches Critical Vulnerability That Would Allow Site Takeover
- PTE Request for The Events…