Today, we are incredibly excited to announce the launch of Wordfence CLI: an open source, high performance malware scanner built for the command-line. With Wordfence CLI you can detect malware and other indicators of compromise on a host system by running an extremely fast scanner that is at home in the Linux command line environment. This provides site owners, security administrators, operations teams, and security focused organizations more performance and flexibility in malware detection.
- 880 WP-Tonic This Week in WordPress & SaaS With Special Guest Vikas Singhal, Founder of Instawp.com
- Ollie Theme Faces Pushback from WordPress Theme Review Team
- 6 Best Twitter Automation Tools (Reviews for 2023)
- EP465 – What’s New in WordPress 6.4 Beta 1
- Openverse Monthly Priorities Meeting 2023-10-04