Since last week, 136 total vulnerabilities emerged in public disclosure. They may affect over four million WordPress sites. There are 76 plugin vulnerabilities and two theme vulnerabilities with security patches, so run those updates!
- 880 WP-Tonic This Week in WordPress & SaaS With Special Guest Vikas Singhal, Founder of Instawp.com
- Ollie Theme Faces Pushback from WordPress Theme Review Team
- 6 Best Twitter Automation Tools (Reviews for 2023)
- EP465 – What’s New in WordPress 6.4 Beta 1
- Openverse Monthly Priorities Meeting 2023-10-04