Since last week, 57 total vulnerabilities emerged in public disclosure. They may affect over five million WordPress sites. There are 37 plugin vulnerabilities with security patches, so run those updates!
- State of the Word Watch Party 2023 (Online replay)
- PSA: Fake CVE-2023-45124 Phishing Scam Tricks Users Into Installing Backdoor Plugin
- X-post: Embracing Matrix for Enhanced Communication
- Web Design Trends 2024: A Sneak Peek Into What’s Hot Next Year
- How to Reset Your WordPress Database to Default Settings