Redis is a schemaless, in-memory key-value data store for real-time applications. Developers can use it as a NoSQL database, a secondary data layer, or a cache layer for computing-intensive processes.
- State of the Word Watch Party 2023 (Online replay)
- PSA: Fake CVE-2023-45124 Phishing Scam Tricks Users Into Installing Backdoor Plugin
- X-post: Embracing Matrix for Enhanced Communication
- Web Design Trends 2024: A Sneak Peek Into What’s Hot Next Year
- How to Reset Your WordPress Database to Default Settings