Since WordPress got its start as a blogging platform, the content management system (CMS) offers bloggers tons of practical features. For instance, you’re able to organize your posts using categories and tags. However, if you’re new to the CMS, you might wonder how to use WordPress categories vs tags.
- State of the Word Watch Party 2023 (Online replay)
- PSA: Fake CVE-2023-45124 Phishing Scam Tricks Users Into Installing Backdoor Plugin
- X-post: Embracing Matrix for Enhanced Communication
- Web Design Trends 2024: A Sneak Peek Into What’s Hot Next Year
- How to Reset Your WordPress Database to Default Settings