Since our last report, 136 new vulnerabilities have been publicly disclosed.1 They all affect WordPress plugins, so there are no theme vulnerabilities to report this week. Security patches for 64 plugins are available now, so run those updates as soon as possible. If you’re a Solid Security Pro user, the version management tool may have already warned you and updated these plugins, depending on your settings.
- State of the Word Watch Party 2023 (Online replay)
- PSA: Fake CVE-2023-45124 Phishing Scam Tricks Users Into Installing Backdoor Plugin
- X-post: Embracing Matrix for Enhanced Communication
- Web Design Trends 2024: A Sneak Peek Into What’s Hot Next Year
- How to Reset Your WordPress Database to Default Settings