When creating a custom category into which you want to group your own blocks, you may also want to create a block that can only hold blocks that belong to that group. Or, in other words, you may want to create a block that can nest related blocks. For example, in the last post, I showed how to create a custom category into which blocks can be grouped. And that works well when you can want to...
- State of the Word Watch Party 2023 (Online replay)
- PSA: Fake CVE-2023-45124 Phishing Scam Tricks Users Into Installing Backdoor Plugin
- X-post: Embracing Matrix for Enhanced Communication
- Web Design Trends 2024: A Sneak Peek Into What’s Hot Next Year
- How to Reset Your WordPress Database to Default Settings