I’ve always created growth by focusing on free. It started back in 2003 when I launched WorkZoo in London. WorkZoo was a job search engine that ended up being one of Time Magazine’s top 50 websites of 2005. These days we take free search capability for granted, but 20 years ago, before Nginx came along, it was technically very challenging to scale a free search engine on a very small budget. We did it, and it paid off.
- State of the Word Watch Party 2023 (Online replay)
- PSA: Fake CVE-2023-45124 Phishing Scam Tricks Users Into Installing Backdoor Plugin
- X-post: Embracing Matrix for Enhanced Communication
- Web Design Trends 2024: A Sneak Peek Into What’s Hot Next Year
- How to Reset Your WordPress Database to Default Settings