Start the year 2020 by learning a skill that will help you move forward in this Digital Era.
Gone are the times, when you had to rely on a designer or developer to create a website for you.
The platform (WordPress) allows you to create your own websites with the best of features without any knowledge of coding or programming.
Learn WordPress – A platform that is used by some of the best websites in the world like the New York Times, Forbes, Wall Street Journal to name a few.
This is the right course for anyone looking to learn – How to design and develop websites without any Technical knowledge of Programming.
The course helps the students understand – how they can leverage the power of WordPress to quickly set up websites using the inbuilt functionality of WordPress.
WordPress is free but it can be overwhelming for first-time users. This course is designed to help you use WordPress with ease.
From basic features like posts and pages to advanced features like “how to design your own unique page structure using Divi framework”, the course covers it all.
Today, WordPress is more than just a simple Content Management System. It is a powerful Content Management System where you can build your own website structures.
The course demonstrates how free plugins in WordPress can be used to achieve functionality without plugins, which would cost you a lot of time and money.
The course is divided into chapters where each chapter is designed to take you through a step by step learning process.
Furthermore, the course has captions for all the recordings typed manually by us. This is to help students from non-English countries easily grasp the course content. (feedback we implemented from our last course).
By the end, of course, you will be able to use WordPress as an advanced user, who can design and develop websites by using all features of WordPress.
About the Instructor:
Jasmeet is a co-founder of a Digital Marketing Agency and a partner in a web development company. He has been using WordPress for more than 8 years to manage his websites and design websites for clients.
He has a vast knowledge of WordPress and how different plugins in WordPress can be used to optimize websites for Social media and Search Engine Optimization.
Why you will like this course:
- The course is from an experienced faculty, who has been using WordPress for years.
- The course is like a journey, where you start with basics and learn the features of WordPress in the order of their usage.
- The course comes with “A Quiz” after each chapter followed by an attachment “To Do List (.doc file)” which has a small assignment for you to do on your website. The idea is to test, how well you have understood what was taught in the course. In case, you are unable to complete an assignment – you can write to me and I will revert to you with a solution in Udemy messages.
- The course comes with a bonus tutorial for “Divi Framework” to help you teach an advanced feature of WordPress (made possible by Divi). You can use simple “Drag and Drop” to design your own website’s structure using Divi.
- The course has all the plugins demonstrated to quickly setup features like regular Backups, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Security, The Spam filter on your website – A list which will prove very useful for your website.
For any doubts/Queries, check the free videos of the course.