On the podcast today we have Ben Ritner. Ben is the founder of Kadence WP, a company that specialises in developing themes and plugins for WordPress, with a focus on enhancing the front end of websites. In this episode, Ben provides us with an insight into how the Kadence team managed the integration of AI into their products, shedding light on the impact it has had on their website building process. We discuss the challenges of migrating content between systems, as well as delving into the role of AI in content creation and design adaptation. Ben talks us through what guided their technical innovations to accommodate AI-generated content and images. Ben’s perspective is pretty unique, working for a company he started, right through to today where they have an install base of over 400,000 websites, all of which could potentially make use of AI, but not at the risk of breaking backwards compatibility with their own products. If you’re interested in the impact of AI in web development and are intrigued by its potential, this episode is for you.
- Hello Polyglots! I’m the theme…
- WordPress Photo Festival 2024, A Five Part Retrospective, Part 5, What We Learned, Where We’re Going
- Reflecting on WordCamp Phoenix 2024: Struggles, Successes, and the Road Ahead
- Acquisition Alert: Kestrel Acquires Seven Barn2 Plugins
- The Block Bindings API Brings Dynamic Data to Blocks